When deciding on a new floor, you're bound to have a few questions along the way. Product samples are a great way to get an idea of how your favourite on screen will look in your home and the only way to feel the product’s unique texture.
How do I get a Designflooring sample?
- Head to a Designflooring range page or any other product listing page on our site
- Click on any product images you like the look of to view more info
- Select 'Add free sample +'
- You will see your Basket update (top right of your screen) - you can request a maximum of 6 free samples
- Once you’re happy you have all your samples in your Basket, you will need to click the 'My samples' text in the header bar to proceed to Checkout
- Fill in your contact and address details and then sit back and wait for your samples to arrive at your door.
How to add a brochure
- Visit Our Downloads page
- Browse through our brochures and either view online, download a copy or select 'Request a copy' to get a printed version out in the post
- Selecting ‘Request a copy’ automatically updates your shopping basket
- Click the 'My samples' text to proceed to Checkout when you’ve finished browsing through product samples and brochures
- You can add brochures to your basket at checkout by clicking the copy ‘Request brochures’ underneath your list of samples
- If you would like to add a brochure to your samples order, please check the box 'Request a Brochure' and then click ‘Continue'
- Fill out all of your Delivery Details and 'Submit'
- You will receive an email confirming the products and brochures have been ordered.
Waiting for your samples and brochure?