All Designflooring floors benefit from our K-Guard+ surface protection system. Using PU technology, K-Guard+ provides a hygienic and durable finish that will protect your floor for years to come.
The floor should be cleaned regularly, though the frequency will depend upon the level of traffic across the floor and the amount of dust and dirt transferred from the surrounding environment.
1. Remove loose dust and dirt from the floor using a soft brush or dust mop.
2. Dilute Designflooring Clean in accordance with the label instructions.
3. Liberally apply the cleaning solution over the entire floor using a clean mop, then soak up the cleaning solution using a damp (not wet) mop and leave to dry.
4. Thoroughly clean the mop with cold running water.
5. Designflooring Clean can also be used with automatic cleaning appliances (e.g. scrubbing machines), especially for larger areas or for the removal of stubborn dirt.
Hints and Tips